Friday, May 29, 2009

Stephenie Meyer is a genius!


I promised myself I wouldn't jump on the band wagon or get sucked into the series......but I am officially obsessed! (Thanks Linds for letting me borrow your books!) I can't put them down. I finished the third one, "Eclipse" in two days. This weekend Jeremy is going to the river with my Dad and Uncle.....which means I have the whole weekend to finish Breaking Dawn as well as read the unfinished draft of Midnight Sun which you can find on Stephenie Meyer's website here. And although, I was a little disappointed with the Twilight Movie.....Jeremy loved it!!! I thought he would have no interest in a vampire love story, but he thought it was "cool" and hopes there are more "vampire fighting scenes" in New Moon. I even suggested that we name our first child either Edward or Bella.......hey, I figured there might be a chance.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I loved the Twilight books! I thought the movie was pretty cheesy. The books are just so much batter!