Wednesday, June 3, 2009

FRUYU


Jer and I took a drive to a new frozen yogurt store in La Quinta called Fruyu. And boy howdy was it delicious!!! It's a "serve yourself" kind of place with about 10 flavors to choose from and toppings galore. Jeremy opted out of splurging on this sweet treat....but after I told him they have chocolate & peanut butter, I think he wish he would have. I had the Original Tart & Raspberry Tart with granola and mixed berries. My Dad, Sister and I have an addiction to ice cream and frozen yogurt. We can't help it...its just in our genes. But this has to be one of the best I have ever had....no joke. So Dad and Lindsay...if you are reading this...get your butts out here to the desert so I can take you!!!

2 comments:

A | E said...

Love your new background!

Jeremy & Amber Frey said...

Thanks Erin! I found it on Shabbyblogs.com