Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Are these yours?


I found these shoes under our guest bed. We always have friends and family staying with us...so I had a list of about 20 different people they could belong too. My very good friend Kari Hoyt, claimed the super cute black wedge (if only she had left the other one, then I could have worn them a time or two before returning them to her! I'm a sucker for some sexy heels.) But the New Balance tennis shoes still have not been claimed! We have no clue who they belong too. And who knows how long they have been under there. (By the way, they are a size 12, Jeremy's perfect fit.) I guess its a sign that I need to check under that bed after our guests leave....we could score ourselves some really cool stuff!! Anyways, if these belong to you....let me know......otherwise Finders Keepers!!!

No comments: