Monday, October 12, 2009

Updates in the Frey Household


Jeremy is about to start his Home Makeover Project for 2009. It was such a success last year for the City of Indio and the JW Marriott, that they have chosen another family in need to help make their dreams come true. You can read about it here and here.
Jer is also taking night classes on top of his heavy work load! I'm so proud of him! He inspires me everyday!

I am busy studying for the California Department of Insurance Licensing Exam. I hope to take the test in the next month and finally have it done! It seems all so overwhelming, but I know once I go and take it, I will be happy to have it complete. Wish me luck! I've also been trying out some new recipes.....we had my famous Chicken in Wine Sauce and this tonight and it was delish!!
As for the dogs....Boomer and Brady are hilarious as usual. They are loving that the weather out here in the desert is cooling down and can play all day in the back yard. The cooler weather also means we get to go on long walks again which is great for all four of us. The boys are such sweet dogs but, still don't quite get the concept that they are not allowed on our new couch. We leave the family room for one second and this is what we come back to find:
Jeremy is still hoping for a decent season for his Raiders, (no trash talking here).

And I'm kissing these blonde locks good bye and going for this:

That's all folks!

No comments: