Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy 30th Matt!!!!

I am posting this straight from Highlands Ranch, Colorado. I am in the lobby of our hotel with a bagel and some OJ!!! Yesterday we flew into Denver to surprise Jeremy's best friend and college roommate, Matt Franz for his birthday. Heather, (Matt's Wife) has had this party in the works for several months now. It was a great celebration for Matt's 30th!!! He was shocked!! And even more shocked to see Jeremy and I standing in the back of the room! Of course I forgot my camera last night....so I will have to post more pics when I get some from the Franz family. Jeremy is out golfing today with all the boys and I am going to visit with our friend's, Jason, Lisa & Braylon Maxfield in Parker. Then we fly home tomorrow afternoon. I wish we had longer. It is so beautiful here and Jeremy is so happy to be back with his buddies.......more posts to come.....but for now here is one of my favorite pics from our wedding of Jeremy and Matt.

No comments: