Sunday, September 21, 2008

Pampered, Relaxed and Sunburnt.

Today was absolute heaven. My mom and I took a little road trip to Glen Ivy Hot Springs Day Spa. My mother in law, Karen, also joined us. Karen had never been to a day spa, and I believe this is one of the most unique ones that she could experience. It was so nice to just float in the pools, surrounded by a tropical oasis, go in the mud pits, steam rooms and the indoor roman bath tubs. The weather was sunny and gorgeous. It was a nice escape from the 110 degree heat we are still experiencing out here in the desert. I forgot my camera in the locker, so unfortunately I was unable to capture the day in photos. I even ran into some of my old co-workers from Alexander's Grand Salon & Spa as well as some girls I went to high school with. It was a perfect day and we can't wait to go back.



No comments: