Friday, September 5, 2008

Stamp of Approval!!

Dinner was a success!(If you are not sure what I am talking about, please refer to my previous blog.) It was easy to make and super delicious! Jeremy even helped wrap the chicken sausage around the bocconcini (bite size fresh mozzarella). The only thing that I did different then the recipe called for, is that I steamed the broccoli.....oh yeah and I used broccoli instead of broccolini.

The sauce looks a little scary in this picture, but believe me it was the best tomato-basil sauce I have ever had!!!!!!! You can even see a bit of the chese melting out!!

(I do need to work on the presentation of plating my food if I am going to be on Top Chef one day. hehehe.)


Now this is the face of a happy and well fed man!!!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Haha! Jeremy looks so pleased with his wholesome, homecooked meal! Good for you, Amber! I think I might try that recipe one night.

Kelly said...

Hey your dinner looked amazing!!! I bet it tasted really good. I'll have to try it sometime!