Sunday, June 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Bear!!!






Eric and I have an amazing history together. We have known of each other since kindergarten, but didn't really start our friendship until we were in the 6th grade. It all started from the moment we gave him a ride home from school. He jumped out of my mom's minivan and yelled, "Thanks Linda!"......my mom's name is Julie. haha!! Who would have thought that moment would be the start to an amazing friendship? I could write a novel on every moment and memory we have been through together. I admire him and look up to him in so many ways.
So cheers, to my best friend, Eric!!! Happy 28th!!! You will always be older then me (hahaha). I am so lucky to have such a loyal, talented, caring and generous friend in my life for the past 17 years! I don't know what I would do without you. Thank you for always making me laugh and your unconditional love and support!! I miss you, but I promise to come visit soon!!! I love you Brother Bear!

2 comments:

Nina said...

Aw, I love Eric! Happy birthday from me, too!

The Alts Family said...

Hey! I'm so glad you have a blog too. I can't believe you and Eric are still in touch...that's awesome! Tell him I said hi. You look as beautiful as ever.