Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Very Girly Weekend!!






This weekend I traveled to Peoria, AZ for one of my closest friend's baby shower. Jessica Case is prego with her second child, a little girl, Ava Lee, who is scheduled to come into the world on August 4th. Jessica's mom threw her a fabulous shower at a very fancy schmancy salon and spa. We all started the day with massages, manicures and pedicures! What a way for a girl to be pampered! And then onto a private room for the shower. The cupcakes were heavenly!! And we all made one page to put in a scrapbook for Baby Ava. Jessica and I had some girl time the rest of the weekend, ( her hubby was out of town and grandma took little Timmy for the night for us.) Jessica is a fantastic tour guide might I add!! She gave me the whole tour of downtown Scottsdale on Saturday night where we had dinner and walked around the boutiques and shops. On Sunday, I went to her community church where Jessica sings with the worship band, went to lunch at Westgate (shops next to the Cardinals Stadium), and finished shopping for stuff she needed at Babies R Us! It was a very eventful and relaxing weekend. Here are some pics from the event!

No comments: