Thursday, June 5, 2008

We are dog crazy!!!

It's not an unknown fact that my sister and I are huge animal lovers!!! My Dad used to get mad at us when we were kids because we would always bring home the strays. Lindsay and I would work hard posting signs around our neighborhoods and help return the dogs/cats to their owner's or find good homes for them. Well two days ago was the arrival of Lindsay's new puppy, Mia. It took a lot of convincing to Daddy Hayes, but he caved in and let her get one. I get to see her for the first time on Saturday and I can't wait. Most people think we are "crazy dog people".....but there is just something about coming home to a little one that gives unconditional love. Congrats Pooh Bear! I know Mia will bring you as much joy as Boomer and Brady do for us.


1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Amber! I'm so glad you found my blog. I LOVE "running" into people in the blogging world. You and your husband look so happy with your beautiful house and cute dogs. Tell Lindsay I say hi. What's she up to? Keep in touch!