Thursday, August 28, 2008

T-R-O-U-B-L-E

Brady was in destruction mode yesterday. Jeremy came home to a big mess!!! First.....Brady decided to eat a bunch of soil out of one of my indoor plants. Which in turn caused him to throw up on our carpet.......and leave a number two for Jeremy as well! (Sorry, I know that is way tooooooo much information.) Then when I got home, I found that he chewed a hole in our couch as well as in one of our bedroom pillows. What a little booger! Here are some photos of the mess as well as Brady in "time out".



2 comments:

Nina said...

I think Holly and Brady would make a great team... if we lived closer we could get them together to play and blow off steam so they wouldn't take it out on our furniture anymore!

Holly got into our trash WHICH WAS IN THE CLOSED CUPBOARD this morning so I had to do that clean up before work... so much fun!

Jeremy & Amber Frey said...

OH man, I wish we were closer. They would be the best of friends! How did Holly get into a closed cupboard? She must have some serious skills!