Tuesday, August 5, 2008

THE VACATION BLUES

Do you ever have one of those days, where you would rather be doing anything, then be at work? Yep, I am having one of those days. I think its because we just got back from a very relaxing vacation to my Dad's house in Bullhead City, AZ. We spent three days on Lake Mojave water skiing, wakeboarding, floating, and just hanging out with the family. I wish I was there right now instead of stuck behind a desk staring at my computer. And I miss my Dad and Lindsay!! I guess this is what you call the vacation blues.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Think of it this way... at least you got to go on vacation... vacation blues is dying to get out of your life for a while and not being able to leave even for a weekend since June of 2006!!! Haha now that is somethign to be sad about :)

Nina said...

I hear you loud and clear! I always get depressed when I get back from a vacay... I think the only solution to that problem is to win the lotto and go on a permanent vacation. That'smy plan, anyway :)